Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fraunt Me!

I have been bursting with excitement since last week BUT since it was not my secret to tell, I had to keep quiet. I'm going to be a fraunt! No, that's not a typo. Fraunt Mal--yay! Fraunt= friend/aunt. One of my very best friends in the entire world, Bailey, is expecting her first child!!!! My group of girlfriends & I have been friends for 10+ years and we are more like family than friends. We are so close that a lot of the time it drives our husbands/significant others crazy but, "when you marry one, you marry us all" :) Although, it may not TECHNICALLY be my niece/nephew by blood, it may as well be! I am so happy to share pregnancy experiences and thoughts with one of my closest friends and I am so excited to watch her become a mommy. I cannot wait for all of my friends to become parents! Moms share a special bond with other moms and I am eagerly anticipating sharing that bond with some of the most important people in my world. Congratulations, to one of my dearest friends! You will be such an amazing mother and I look forward to meeting my niece/nephew in 7ish months! Also, Max is ready to meet his future bff and/or wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment