Sunday, December 25, 2011

1st Christmas

Merry Christmas! It is our first Christmas as a family of 3 :) Christmas is much more fun when you have a little one to buy for... even if he is only 4.5 months! Max got a Jump-a-roo from Santa. He LOVES it. I put it together a few days ago so he didn't officially get it on Christmas day, but he doesn't know the difference! It took him a couple of days to get the hang of it, but once he did, he has been jumping and bouncing and smiling ever since! He loves it & it seems to keep him occupied for more than 5 minutes at a time... which makes it an awesome present for mommy too :)

Our first Christmas with Max has been a success! He slept ALL night (another great present for mommy!), he allowed me to get one decent picture of him in his elf outfit before he spit up all over it, and he officially started rolling today! I don't mean the occasional fluke roll that they do on accident and then don't do again for another month... I mean as of today, he is a ROLLING MACHINE. He rolled from back to belly while reaching for a toy, realized that he liked doing it, and hasn't stopped since. After rolling a few times, he raised himself up on his elbows and knees and scooted himself backwards totally off of his activity mat! Husband & I stared with our mouths open and I started shrieking "OMG! He is going to be crawling in NO time!" He then face planted and began to snort and fuss so I picked him up before he got rug burn on his nose. I laid him on his back on his activity mat and before I could turn around, he rolled onto his belly again and was up on his elbows! I am in for it! He is going to be moving all over the place very soon. Better baby proof this house ASAP!



No comments:

Post a Comment