Monday, December 24, 2012

Guilty Pleasures

Here are my guilty pleasures: (in no particular order)

-Bubble baths. I have always loved taking baths but since having Max I have found a new appreciation for that wonderful tub full of suds. It is sooooo relaxing and peaceful. Have you ever noticed that showering takes actual effort?? Baths do not. They are fantastic. It is also fantastic because when I take a bath, I do not wash my hair which equals less work for me again. Anything that is quiet and requires little effort gets an A+ in my book!

-Shopping for MYSELF. It is a rare occasion. 99.9% of the time when I am shopping I am purchasing things for Max. Even if I just buy myself a scarf or some nail polish, it's a little treat and I get much pleasure from it. Also, I am a shopaholic but that's besides the point.

-Saturday mornings. Husband is home on Saturday mornings and he will (and does) wake up with Max so I can get an extra hour of sleep. Sometimes during the week when I am exhausted, I fantasize about that soon approaching Saturday morning and suddenly I feel a sense of calmness wash over me. Seriously.

-Pintrest. Ohhh do I LOVE Pintrest! Pintrest on the lap top when Max is in bed, even the Pintrest app on the iPhone when I am in bed. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I can laugh for hours at e-cards, find recipes to try and sometimes fail, look at clothes that I wish I owned, and decorate my dream house that I will only have if we someday win the lottery. MegaMillions aside, I really would kill for a massive jacuzzi tub..... (see first guilty pleasure above)

-Fleece pajama pants, fuzzy socks, and no bra. Enough said.

Tell me these things do not sounds fantastic?!??!

Merry Christmas Eve! I hope that your day consists of one of the above mentioned pleasures. Plus lots of food, friends, and family. Tis the season! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest Ecards, too! I laugh so hard at some of them!!

    ReplyDelete